4 Articles On Why React Native Is A Good Choice in 2020
If you are planning to use, or hesitating and thinking why React Native development is good for your project in 2020, I’ve gathered 4 (in my opinion) best articles that will help you uncover the true power of this technology in 2020.
Despite all the functionalities, the author is pointing out the most important thing about React Native at the moment.
They are working on the completely, entirely new architecture for React Native.
They divided their plan into three phases:
- Native modules
- New renderer
- Better initialization
And all of them looks really promising.
Saving on development may not be the best idea if you want to go glorious in five minutes, but not everyone can afford this kind of rocket launch.
Most of the time we build slowly our way to the top, and to get there, we have to make smart decisions.
One of the smart moves then, could be using React Native to save our development costs thanks to advantages like:
- Building one app only, that works on all the operating systems and devices.
- Decreasing maintenance costs.
- Using ready-to-go components.
- Cheaper developers.
- and more…
The article is not maybe precisely about how cool is React Native, but it just shows you how many great component libraries you can use already.
Thanks to constantly growing community, you can just take ready-to-use components and copy-paste it to your app, which makes app development ceven more easier and cheaper.
This article is probably one of the richest source of point-by-point reasons to use React Native in 2020.
I’ve made a really deep research, spoke to tens of developers about their opinion, and gathered it all in one place.
Let me point them out. If you want to learn more, go and read the article.
Advantages of using React Native in 2020:
- Development speed and cost
- Once built, works everywhere
- Great user experience
- Faster time to market
- Help on demand with great community
- Maintenance cost
- Easy listing in app stores
- Easy to work with
- Changes preview
- Quick iteration cycles
- Intelligent debugging tools
- Help you keep things minimal and worthy
- Easy to get help from a large community of developers
- Code reusability
- Pre-developed components
- Live reloading feature
- Compatible with third-party plugins
- Transform web projects into mobile applications
- Smoother and faster UI compared to classic hybrid platforms
- And probably many other I may not find yet.
And of course more to come in 2020.
Searching for support in React Native project?