This is a React hook for Portals. It helps you render children into a DOM node that exists outside the DOM hierarchy of the parent component.
- 🍒 Renders an element or component to <body> or a specified DOM element.
- 🎣 React Portals feat. Hook.
- 🤖 Built-in state controllers, event listeners and many useful features for a comprehensive DX.
- 🧱 Used as a scaffold to build your customized hook.
- 🧹 Auto remove un-used portal container for you. Doesn’t produce any DOM mess.
- 📜 Support TypeScript type definition.
- 🗄️ Server-side rendering compatibility.
- 🦠 Tiny size (~ 1.4KB gzipped). No external dependencies, aside for the react and react-dom.