- fully supports modern React, including function components and Hooks.
- recovers after typos and other mistakes, and falls back to a full reload when needed.
- doesn’t perform invasive code transformations so it’s reliable enough to be on by default.
Other Improvements and changes:
- Fixed use_frameworks! CocoaPods support.
- Add useWindowDimensions Hook – This new Hook automatically provides and subscribes to dimension updates, and can be used instead of the Dimensions API in most cases.
- Remove React .xcodeproj.