- Component stories have no dependence on Storybook, so consuming them is as easy as importing an ES6 module
- Built int tools to migrate from storiesOf api to CSF without effort
Benefits of using:
- Writing stories is as easy as exporting ES6 functions from your story file in a clean, standard format
- Component stories are easily consumed anywhere ES6 modules live
- Component stories don’t need any libraries other than your components.
- The declarative syntax is isomorphic to higher-level formats like MDX, enabling clean, verifiable transformations.
- Component stories hide Storybook’s underlying API, giving maintainers flexibility to improve Storybook without breaking any contracts.