- While building an app you must plan an architecture flexible for changes and easy to understand for other team members.
- One of the basic ways is to organize files by type (actions, components, containers, reducers…)
- Organizing files by type is hard to maintain when the app is growing.
- The suggested way is to organize by features (components, scenes, services),
- Each component, scene or service (a feature) has everything it needs to work on its own.
React TL;DR – a human filter for most useful React content.