JAMStack is a web development architecture that makes scaling up easy as it means you’ll no longer have to rely on a web server.
- Ultra Speedy Performance – you can serve pre-built mark-up through your CDN.
- Better security – no need to worry about server or database vulnerability.
- Less expensive – hosting static files is so much cheaper, and sometimes it’s even free!
- Improving your developer experience – JAMstack allows front end developers to focus on what they do best – front end development. Without being tied to a monolithic architecture, development is usually quicker and more focussed.
- Scalability – should your app take off, the CDN does all the hard work for you, compensating for the heavier load.