Wondering why you should use GatsbyJS to execute your web project?
Gatsby.js enables you to build super fast, super safe, and SEO-friendly Jamstack websites.
We wrote another article on what is Jamstack, if you want to dig deeper!
Generally, it makes the fastest website on earth and is highly development-friendly. In a way, a technological win-win.
If you are a business person, GatsbyJS makes your website highly competitive:
- makes your website as fast as a blink of an eye – bounce rate from loading a page is quite high nowadays, so you make sure people actually read the value you deliver,
- great for SEO,
- static PWAs make your website hack-proof and secure,
- it will probably stand the test of time, because “every website is an app, and every app is a website” here,
- hosting starts from $0 (Netlify Starter Package),
- more leads – check out how speed is important in business.
If you are a developer you can grow your technical skills and make life easier:
- performance out of the box,
- combines best features from React and GraphQL,
- easy to learn,
- great documentation,
- active community,
- made to have the ultimate web development experience,
- allows you to use multiple data sources,
- access to The Gatsby Ecosystem: plugins, starters, boilerplates and React packages that can speedup your development,
- very easy for CI/CD – you can just use Netlify and have automatic deployment setup in 60 seconds.
Good use cases for GatsbyJS:
- lead generation websites,
- premium Landing Pages,
- eCommerce websites where product information is not updated very frequently,
- corporate Websites / Portfolio Websites,
- websites that are not updated more frequently than once per day.
If you want to learn more about Gatsby I wrote an article on How GatsbyJS can help your business to overtake competition?
What’s your experience?
GatsbyJS is a hot thing, so there could be something I missed, or don’t know yet.
What’s your experience then? Did I miss something?
WANT TO USE GATSBY.JS IN YOUR PROJECT?