7,000 - 10,000 PLN NET
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious person to oversee and address our customers technical needs ✌
Salary: 7,000 - 10,000 PLN NET per month (B2B)
5, 800 - 8, 300 gross/month (Permanent)
- Min. 2 years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- Very good knowledge of IT standards and best practices
- Good understanding of project management frameworks (Agile, SCRUM)
- Ability to understand the technical architecture of web and mobile applications allowing for seamless communication with the team: React/React Native, Gatsby, WordPress, Headless CMS (Sanity, Strapi)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English and Polish)
- Reducing misunderstanding as a key part of effective negotiation
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to share Your knowledge :)
- Planning and executing software development projects and maintenance activities for clients from all around the world - maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports.
- Managing several ongoing projects across multiple teams
- Working on internal processes to continuously improving our delivery services (implementing tools, standards, strategies and a communication plan)
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables.
- Monitoring the profitability of the projects.
- Troubleshooting issues and finding solutions, ensuring the quality of workflow.
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest improvements, provide developers with customers’ feedback.
- Preparing estimations with the team.
- Supporting our Sales Team.
- Work with requirements detailing and creating User stories that the customer and team can understand.
- Prepare other lean documentation (offers, agreements).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of project management tools like Teamwork, Jira, Trello, etc.
- Knowledge of graphic editors and prototyping tools: Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Knowledge of a cloud web and mobile testing platform - Browserstack
- Knowledge of how to create, edit and collaborate with others on documents using Google Docs
- SCRUM certificate and others
You can expect:
- paid hours for your development
- private healthcare insurance, Multisport Card
- paid days off
- everyday co-financed lunch
- employee benefits platform
- financed training courses and events
- english lessons
- trustworthy devices - we work on MacBooks
- integration events, sports competitions etc.
Sounds Interesting? Join Our Team Today!
curious how to apply?
Let’s chat (5-8 min)
The first call is a rather quick one - we’re asking you a few questions to make sure it’s a match! Of course, if you want to ask about anything feel free to do this.
Let’s meet (30 min)
That takes a little longer, as we want to get to know each other, don’t we? You’re telling us about you and your experience. Then we have a little chat in English, and - that’s it!
Let’s demonstrate (60-90 min)
Now is your time to shine! Show us your technical skills, meet your future leader and talk about problem-solving solutions. After a week (or faster) you will get the feedback.
We are developing
the web in the heart
Learn something New every day
We work with clients all over the world, usually with top-notch startups from UK&US with the hottest tech stack.
Working with front-end experts and getting feedback from their code reviews will grow your pump your skills dramatically.
Clients sometimes like to support legacy technologies, that is fine, but not in Pagepro. Every project we need to grow our developer's skills.
EXTREME LEARNING SPEED
The key to working at Pagepro is learning. Every 3 months we set new learning goals for you and every month we are checking on your progress.
Every position at Pagepro is well described with clear requirements. You always know what stage are you are at now, and what you need to improve to be promoted.
Every Friday you can work on non comercial projects to develop your skills in selected areas. Fridays are also spent on knowledge exchanging and sharing ideas.