12,000 - 16,000 PLN NET
Salary: 12,000 - 16,000 PLN NET per month.
Location: Białystok / remote
- 3+ years of commercial experience & experience as a project leader
- well-established knowledge of NextJS (especially API routes), React, TypeScript, CSS, GIT, preferably confirmed with commercial projects.
- ability to design front-end architecture
- ability to translate client's business requirements into a technical implementation plan
- creative thinking and generating effective solutions for the client using NextJS
- strong skills and confidence to communicate in English
- ability to work in SCRUM
- goal orientation
- business understanding
- Preparing API Middleware with NextJS
- Working with a team of designer, product owner, scrum master and developers
- Support for younger developers
- Preparing a code review for regular developers
- Communication with CTO
- Being responsible for quality of the project
- Technical verification of business requirements
- Preparing estimations for the dev team
- Consistent, reliable communication via Slack, Email, Google Meet, Jira
Nice to have:
- degree in Computer Science or a related field
- knowledge of Azure
You can expect:
- Paid hours for self development
- Private healthcare insurance or Multisport Card or insurance
- Everyday co-financed lunch or shopping coupons
- Employee benefits platform
- Financed training courses and events
- English lessons
- Trustworthy devices - we work on MacBooks
- Integration events
Join Our Team Today!
curious how to apply?
Let’s chat (5-8 min)
The first call is a rather quick one - we’re asking you a few questions to make sure it’s a match! Of course, if you want to ask about anything feel free to do this.
Let’s meet (30 min)
That takes a little longer, as we want to get to know each other, don’t we? You’re telling us about you and your experience. Then we have a little chat in English, and - that’s it!
Let’s demonstrate (60-90 min)
Now is your time to shine! Show us your technical skills, meet your future leader and talk about problem-solving solutions. After a week (or faster) you will get the feedback.
WE ARE DEVELOPING
THE WEB IN THE HEART
NEW EVERY DAY
We work with clients all over the world, usually with top-notch startups from UK&US with the hottest tech stack.
PEER CODE REVIEW
Working with front-end experts and getting feedback from their code reviews will grow your pump your skills dramatically.
Clients sometimes like to support legacy technologies, that is fine, but not in Pagepro. Every project we need to grow our developer's skills.
EXTREME LEARNING SPEED
The key to working at Pagepro is learning. Every 3 months we set new learning goals for you and every month we are checking on your progress.
Every position at Pagepro is well described with clear requirements. You always know what stage are you are at now, and what you need to improve to be promoted.
Twice a month our developers meet during internal training, where they improve their technical skills by solving challenging tasks and exchanging their knowledge.