13,000 - 24,000 PLN NET
Salary: 13,000 - 24,000 PLN NET per month.
Location: Białystok / remote
- At least 1 year of commercial experience with React Native
- Experience in web development in React and TypeScript
- Technologies: ES6+ (latest standards), TypeScript, React, React Native, React Navigation, React Hooks, Expo, GraphQL and REST API
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written
- Being a team player motivated to learn new tricks
- Writing tests
- Working with a team of designers and developers
- Maintaining development workflow with GitHub / GitLab / Bitbucket
- Consistent, reliable communication via Slack, Email, and Hangouts.
- Preparing a code review for your colleague
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- React Testing Library
- Teamwork, Jira
You can expect:
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Lunch for free
- Flexible working hours with remote work options.
- Financed training courses and events.
- 4 paid hours a week for your development
- English lessons
- Integration events, sports competitions etc.
Sounds Interesting? Join Our Team Today!
Curious how to apply?
Let’s chat (5-8 min)
The first call is a rather quick one - we’re asking you a few questions to make sure it’s a match! Of course, if you want to ask about anything feel free to do this.
Let’s meet (30 min)
That takes a little longer, as we want to get to know each other, don’t we? You’re telling us about you and your experience. Then we have a little chat in English, and - that’s it!
Let’s demonstrate (60-90 min)
Now is your time to shine! Show us your technical skills, meet your future leader and talk about problem-solving solutions. After a week (or faster) you will get the feedback.
We are developing
the web in the heart
Learn something New every day
We work with clients all over the world, usually with top-notch startups from UK&US with the hottest tech stack.
Working with front-end experts and getting feedback from their code reviews will grow your pump your skills dramatically.
Clients sometimes like to support legacy technologies, that is fine, but not in Pagepro. Every project we need to grow our developer's skills.
EXTREME LEARNING SPEED
The key to working at Pagepro is learning. Every 3 months we set new learning goals for you and every month we are checking on your progress.
Every position at Pagepro is well described with clear requirements. You always know what stage are you are at now, and what you need to improve to be promoted.
Every Friday you can work on non comercial projects to develop your skills in selected areas. Fridays are also spent on knowledge exchanging and sharing ideas.