16,000 - 24,000 PLN NET
Salary: 16,000 - 24,000 PLN NET per month.
Location: Białystok / remote
- At least 5 years of commercial experience
- Knowledge of ES5, ES6, ES2016
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of React
- Knowledge of GraphQL and REST API
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Writing tests
- Working with a team of designers and developers
- Writing documentation
- Preparing estimations and helping in the process of development and planning
- Improving the internal processes of the team
- Help with tech stack selection and architecture decisions
- Maintaining development workflow with GitHub / GitLab / Bitbucket
- Consistent, reliable communication via Slack, Email, and Hangouts.
- Preparing a code review for your colleagues
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science)
- Mocha, Sinon, Chai, React Testing Library
- Serverless Experience
- Teamwork, Jira
You can expect:
- paid hours for your development
- private healthcare insurance, Multisport Card
- paid days off
- everyday co-financed lunch
- employee benefits platform
- financed training courses and events
- english lessons
- trustworthy devices - we work on MacBooks
- integration events, sports competitions etc.
Sounds Interesting? Join Our Team Today!
We are developing
the web in the heart
Learn something New every day
We work with clients all over the world, usually with top-notch startups from UK&US with the hottest tech stack.
Working with front-end experts and getting feedback from their code reviews will grow your pump your skills dramatically.
Clients sometimes like to support legacy technologies, that is fine, but not in Pagepro. Every project we need to grow our developer's skills.
EXTREME LEARNING SPEED
The key to working at Pagepro is learning. Every 3 months we set new learning goals for you and every month we are checking on your progress.
Every position at Pagepro is well described with clear requirements. You always know what stage are you are at now, and what you need to improve to be promoted.
Every Friday you can work on non comercial projects to develop your skills in selected areas. Fridays are also spent on knowledge exchanging and sharing ideas.