*While building with React Native, you can reuse your component previously built and use many ready-to-use components built by others.
**You have one app working on both iOS and Android.
Meet React Native - the finest of modern technologies!
We gladly introduce you to React Native!
A mobile application platform that enables you to do more with less effort!
Why React Native is a great choice to build a mobile business?
- Development speed (cost) – what developers love about React is that they’re able to reuse and recycle components developed before by them and wide React Native ecosystem. They can also share their codebase and make them work faster.
- Works everywhere – Once you learn React Native, you can build apps for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- User Experience – as long as you are not using extremely complicated designs and interactions, or you are not making a heavy game, you are still able to build high-performance apps with an absolutely great user experience.
- Faster time to market – you can arrive on the market much faster to test your MVP, get feedback and adapt changes accordingly without a need for a big investment.
- Help on demand – React Native community is massive. Many problems that you may face during development, may already be fixed somewhere out there.
- Maintenance cost – you only deal with one codebase, and it’s way much easier to hire a React Native developer that to hire any other mobile developer on the market.
- React Native mobile apps are visible – it’s easy to get your apps listed in AppStore and Play Store.
And there are many more development advantages, if you want to learn them all.
React Native Development FAQ
As we mentioned in the similar section above, mobile development comes with many questions that doesn’t have the finite answers.
All of them have one thing in common. All of them starts from “it depends”.
“After years of native mobile development, we’ve decided to go full steam ahead building all of our new mobile apps using React Native.” - Shopify Inc.