- Metro Actions: Reload the app and trigger the Dev Menu right from the toolbar.
- Crash Reporter: View crash reports from Android and iOS devices.
- React DevTools: Use the newest version of React DevTools right alongside all your other tools.
- Network Inspector: View all of the network requests made by device applications.
- Metro and Device Logs: View, search, and filter all logs from both Metro and the Device.
- Native Layout Inspector: View and edit the native layout output by the React Native renderer.
- Database and Preference Inspectors: View and edit the device databases and preferences.
React TL;DR – a human filter for most useful React content.